Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

I run of...I just dont know what your talking about....People say I just talk
and talk and talk and talk...oh sorry but I dont know where they get that from
do you I mean......hey are you making fun of me....hehe......I dont run on my
sentences .....cause I know darn well run on's are bad too so I never do that I
always use perfect sentence structure.....boy I am going to be screwed if I
actually need help with some asm programming arn't I...?.......O well I can buy
a book or something ...like a book from barns and nobel or borders.....do you
like borders....they serve food there while you read the books you might want to
buy and ......you know !