Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

I think I got the same thing out of that post as you did however you either totaly
misinterpreted it OR you are spying on my house and think you know every detail about me.
In either case I have seen in the past that people like yourself ALSO use bits and pieces
of a whole message when responding to it to (For the sake of argument) form new meanings
of 1 or 2 sentences of a message. I can respect that but this isn't a situation where your
going to look any smarter by trying to seperate my words and respond to sub messages. But
I will humor you for a moment and try this for a second. (Note: I wont be using to same
format so BLAH.)

(Par 1)
I never said I am smarter then everyone else so dont use the breakdown to interpret it at
that, I said I am smarter then YOU. And those who use age to make themselves better then
others. Much like you attempted to do, but I am not a stupid street punk from the streets
of L.A. and dont duh stuff off.  (For those of you who have never been to L.A. it's true
and for those of you who live in L.A. hehe I obviously am not refering to you since your
reading this)

(Par2)
No, that message was from you. Check it. As far as I can tell Nathan Mueller never brought
up age.

(Par3)
HEheHehE. Almost, I have no problems admiting I make more money then a 12 year old.

(Par4)
Ok I did mean to undermine you. Deal with it.

So anyway Vaughn (Wild thing that makes my butt stink. hehe) Like I said before what does
this have to do with you?

Charles Vaughn wrote:

> Serial wrote:
>
> > 16.
> > Know something else, (this was interesting too), older people, *usually above 25*
> > use bid of inferior age as a *weapon* on the net. They try to cast a ceatain
> > infidelity to someone of higher intellect by shadowing him as a child.
>
> Self conceit (thinking one is smarter than every one else) is just an immature persons
> way of dealing with there inferiorities. Notice how in several of Serial's previous
> posts he has slandered CCIA and tried to get everyone to join in with him.  You see,
> people that have these inferiority complexes have a great psychological need to be
> accepted.  As for the age I was using sarcasm to illustrate you immaturity.
>

> > The message below is a prefect example. He didn't like that I had no trouble
> > responding to his stupid questions so what does he bust out with ??? AGE.  Happens
> > 24/7 to everyone who feels they are beat, they bust out with the "Shut up little
> > kid" or "How old are you kid, 11? 12?" (Below).
>
> Actually, if he would take a few seconds to read that message thoose questions where
> not from me, but from Nathan Mueller.
>

> > I mean honestly Charles, do you think a kid of 11 or 12 would even own a hundred
> > and fifty dollar calculator anyway. Use common sense man. It takes moola for one of
> > these things.
>
> See, another example of feeling inferior, he brags about his monetary resources.
>

> > I dont directly mean to undermine you CV but you made it somewhat more than easy.
>
> Oh, he doesn't mean to undermine me - lets take a look at his previous posts -
>
> > Wow, this person certainly is retarded. Using words like 'problebly' reinforces my >
> suspisions
> > that you dont know what the hell this is all about so who is really the jackass.
> > Kent brockman reporting: "I say they are both jackasses"
> > I agree Kent.

Follow-Ups: References: