Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

You actually read that? I havn't even read it. Well that's all nice and crap but I pay for my own
ISP. Lets see see what your ISP covers as far as threatening and such shall we.

Network unfriendly activity:
                   Activities which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use
PDQ.net
                   services or the Internet is prohibited.
*Hmmm...Jackass consitiutes pretty unfriendly activity. Better look out.

Harassment:
                   Sending threatening or harassing e-mail after being requested to stop, is
prohibited.
                   Extremely threatening or harassing e-mail is prohibited always.
Stop calling me names and violating my harassing me.

Off-topic or inappropriate postings:
                   There is no restriction on content, except as defined by each newsgroup.
Continued
                   posting of off-topic articles is prohibited. Please note that commercial
advertisements are
                   off-topic in the vast majority of newsgroups.
Of course earthlink doesn't have an off-topic rule like your ISP so watch out.

I could go of if you want to play *Lawyer debait* but I will likely win since I have done this many
times before and as you can see I am still on the net. Besides this isn't a newsgroup it is a
*e-mail connection* so dont pretend that you can get earthlink to kick me off for e-mail cause it
wont happen. Seriously man I dont see why you wanted to get involved in this anyway?

Charles Vaughn wrote:

> HEY JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Have you read earthlinks acceptable use policy latley?
>
> 2.10. Disrupting any newsgroup with *frivolous, excessively vulgar*, or
>                  *repetitious* postings.
>
> Ohh, I bet your parents will be real happy when you precious little internet connection is taken
> away.
>
> Oh and like you are a great speller as well
>
> for no reaso so you
>
> Serial wrote:
>
> > Wow, this person certainly is retarded. Using words like 'problebly' reinforces my suspisions
> > that you dont know what the hell this is all about so who is really the jackass.
> > Kent brockman reporting: "I say they are both jackasses"
> > I agree Kent.
> >
> > Charles Vaughn wrote:
> >
> > > Wow, this person certainly has the right to call another person rude.  This is possibly one
> > > of the most selfish people I have meat on this list.  You need to understand that Zelda 89
> > > is their game.  A controled early beta test is very useful for finding bugs.  I would be
> > > more than happy to get the game, how ever I will be patient and wait for the public beta
> > > test.  And you probably won't be able to get it from any of the testers.  CCIA was probably
> > > smart and didn't give it to jackasses like your self.

Follow-Ups: References: