Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

In a message dated 12/17/98 9:34:29 PM Central Standard Time,
Serial@Earthlink.net writes:

<< 16.
 Know something else, (this was interesting too), older people, *usually above
25*
 use bid of inferior age as a *weapon* on the net. They try to cast a ceatain
 infidelity to someone of higher intellect by shadowing him as a child.

 The message below is a prefect example. He didn't like that I had no trouble
 responding to his stupid questions so what does he bust out with ??? AGE.
Happens
 24/7 to everyone who feels they are beat, they bust out with the "Shut up
little
 kid" or "How old are you kid, 11? 12?" (Below).

 I mean honestly Charles, do you think a kid of 11 or 12 would even own a
hundred
 and fifty dollar calculator anyway. Use common sense man. It takes moola for
one of
 these things.

 I dont directly mean to undermine you CV but you made it somewhat more than
easy.

Well, I'm 13 and I own a TI-89...just because someone's young doesn't mean
they're dumb, well, maybe sometimes...
The point is, stop arguing, CCIA made a game, they have their own people to
test it, they can do what they want to it, like, keeping it to themselves,
can't you be the slightest bit patient?  It's just a graphing calculator game.