A89: Ignorance

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Ignorance

Hey Dux and Olle, during my Christmas vacation I'm going to take all means
necessary to develop my own private mailing list for TI-86/89 assembly
programming (Invitation only). You guys will be e-mailed with the details
once I set it up. Since me, Dux, and a few others are part of a programming
group called ACZ  (207.86.180.8/ACZ), and also because of the fact I have
the server necessary to do so (at my job). Thus, the ignorant immature
messages you read which I quoted below, will no longer be so.. This will be
invitation only, and out of the 20 people babbling on this list in a 'baby'
shower, only two people thus far I am going to invite. And once again feel
free to flame me, it isn't like this mailing list isn't off-topic enough ;-)

-Matt Johnson