Re: A89: Enough is enough

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Enough is enough

LOOK, "buddy"...I don't know what crawled up your ass but I, myself did not
see any basic code anywhere...I was asking a certain question so I might later
be able to design a certain game...Mr. Raymand felt the best way to explain
this was with an example from a tibasic game...He did not list any tibasic
code.  He merely suggested that I might look at this racing game...In fact:
These replies were the very least "off topic" that I have seen in a long
time...that is untill you put in your 2 cents...

I also might add "think before you act"...Oh and go ahead and start your
"real" programming list...You won't be getting any replies, much less off
topic ones

<< I could be wrong, nope. I'm right. Wrong mailing list. This is not a
 TI-BASIC mailing list! I have over 1700 messages
 and I could have sworn to god I did not join the TI-BASIC mailing list. Why
 are all the discussions about BASIC? If this
 got any more off topic then it would become like the TI-86 mailing list.. No
 worry though, I think it is time for me to start
 a *real* mailing list for real (asm) programmers, invitation only, of
 course. Feel free to flame me :)

 Later,
  Matt Johnson

 >I could be wrong, but I think it's as simple as that TI-BASIC race game...
 It's really similar to