Re: A89: Not Individual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Not Individual

>This has happened to me, too.  What it is, I believe, is that the
>programs you were trying to send were not made for the TI-89.  Ex.
>89g, 89i, 89p, etc...  If you're trying to send 92+ games (89xz or
>92xz format) you have to convert them first, I believe.  I hope this
>helps.

You're wrong.  92+ files are 9x?.  89 files are 89?.  Why would 92+ progs
have an .89 extension.  You prolly messed this guy all up.  His problem is
probably because he tried to send or view a group file, when you have to
ungroup them first.  I would do a soapbox on not answering unless you know
what you are talking about, but it wouldn't do any good, and it would hurt
your feelings, so I won't.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)