Re: A89: Libraries / M68K Documentation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Libraries / M68K Documentation

> Second, I have a question about libraries on the 89.  Quite simply, is
> there a way to run _all_ the games/programs/etc. available for the 89?
> Some games require certain libraries from PlusShell; some require them
> from DoorsOS...  Some programs must be "compiled" for PlusShell... etc.
> etc. etc.  Is this a problem with non-standardized standards?  :(  Can't
> programmers agree on anything?  What is the story on 89 assembly?  It's
> rather confusing.
I can run ALL games available on TI89 with the following libs:
graphlib
userlib
ziplib
filelib
hexlib
hufflib
gray4lib
util

BUT note that old plusshell programs (the ones which will display "Lib
not found") will require that you convert them with the Convert utility
from Plusshell 1.0 alpha

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr