Re: A89: help please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: help please

In a message dated 12/15/1998 7:53:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
miken@dodgenet.com writes:

> Although I had a similar problem, I think anyone who can't solve it by
>  RTFM, as many of you like to say, or looking at the "wavey" approximate
>  value sign above ENTER, should probably not need a graphing calculator.
>  Just out of curiousity, what do you use you're calculator for?  Just
>  arithmetic?

He says he just bought it, so he was probably trying it out and seeing how the
display looked.  Didn't you try a simple addition/division/etc. problem when
you first got yours?
Of course, I went straight for the Calculus functions (even though I don't
know calculus:)

Daniel Imfeld