Re: A89: roxd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: roxd

In a message dated 12/13/1998 7:31:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
oh@hem.passagen.se writes:

> I would also recommend everybody to get the programmers reference from
> motorola.
>  Then you can check stuff like this up directly instead of asking the list
:)

>  happy coding!
>  //Olle

I agree.  It lists every instruction and describes it.  Be careful, though,
that you don't call an unsupported instruction for the 68020 or something like
that.  The Reference manual does say if an instruction is for a certain
processor though.  It alsop goes through an overview of floating point
formats, though that won't be useful until we find the floating point
functions that TI uses.

Daniel Imfeld