RE: A89: Copying data

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Copying data

Thanks. I lost the code so I had to start over and forgot what the
command was.

Michael Bryan Cook
- ------------------------------
PGP Key at http://www.mbcook.com/pgp.asc
- ------------------------------
E-Mail - MBCook@MBCook.com
- ------------------------------
Web Page - http://www.MBCook.com
Amazed Guy Award Page - http://www.MBCook.com/amazed.html
MIDI Page - http://www.MBCook.com/midi.html
NetSmart Page - http://www.MBCook.com/netsmart.html
Parodies Page - http://www.MBCook.com/parodies.html
Rush Sounds Page - http://www.MBCook.com/rush.html
TI Page - http://www.MBCook.com/ti.html
I pledge allegiance to the compatibles of IBM, and everything that
goes with them. And for the companies under which it stands, one
industry, under Bill, with games and perhapsles for all!