Re: A89: Re: 4-channel sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: 4-channel sound

In a message dated 12/9/98 8:11:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

> No, it's an FM stereo watch.  It comes in 2 parts.  The FM tuner/watch, and
> the 2-AA battery amp.
>  The amp is cool.  The watch sucks.
>
>  I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying about the AM radio, but I
> think that an AM radio
>  would require extra hardware and not just software.  I've palyed "Light!
> with Sound" and it's better
>  than playing a sound-less game.  That's the only reason I keep it on my
calc.
>    It's cool listening
>  to sound from a calculator.
>
>  -Miles Raymond

Here's a handy tip for those of you people who just can't get that $2.99
2.5mm-->3.5mm adapter from Radio Shack: put your calc next to an AM radio and
put the radio on a blank station. You will be able to hear a little bit of it.
All I could hear is the click sound when you get a coin in Super Mario 86. :)
Since the TI89's processor is more powerful, it might be harder to hear, since
it causes more interference.