Re: A89: STron89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: STron89

hey! no problem! It's good if you correct me. I want my english to be as good as
possible, and is thankful for any help I can get..  but next time.. You don't
have to send it to the list? This thread is quite unnecessary :)

//Olle

(btw..  you're not the first to mention my which <-> witch problem, hopefully I
will learn soon ;)