Re: A89: Re: 4-channel sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: 4-channel sound

In a message dated 12/9/98 7:20:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

> I don't know what the sound is like on a GBC, I only have a GB and a GBP.  I
> hope to get one, but
>  Nitendo has to make a blue one before I'll go out and spend $80 on it...
>
>  I wouldn't know how to build the amp, I got it with this very cheap FM
> stereo watch my litle sister
>  got at one of those discount stores.  It's actually useful...
>
>  -Miles Raymond

AM radio you mean? It doesn't really sound that good on an AM radio, at least
the 86 doesn't. I haven't tried it with the 89 (because: I don't have one yet)
but I'm sure it's not that much different... it's kinda fun to graph with SFX
tho...