Re: A89: C++ programs for the 89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: C++ programs for the 89?

>I believe it was Nate who began this C++ thing for the 89 by posting the
>available compilers at
>http://www.mot.com/SPS/HPESD/devprg/frames/members1.html. Has anyone
>figured out how to convert .cpp files to .89z files? If anyone has any
>information on the process of writing C++ programs for the 89 please
>post it to the list. Also please post a sample hello world example if
>possible.
>
>Thanks

If you use a compiler for enbedded systems -- not MPW -- your compiled
files can be put right on the calc.  On ticalc.org there is a tutorial
about this that contains a header file for fargo programs.  You just need
to prepend this to any C++ program you write.  I've found it to work pretty
well for the small 10 line programs I've done so far.  On the mac there is
a utility that sets the creator codes and file type automaticly.

If you have a PC, I don't know what you can do.  If you get a compiler for
the 68k, it should come with documentation.  If not, I don't know what to
say.

	--Nate