Re: A89: Asm 89 IDE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Asm 89 IDE

I'm thinking of writing an IDE also..  and hopefully learning 68k asm in
the process.  However, i'm not going to waste my time if yours is going to
be released soon... so could you possibly give me some idea when you would
be releasing your IDE?

I also imagine it would be very useful to have an integrated emulator, so
you don't need to transfer to the calc every compile...  then again, i've
never programmed in asm so i'm assuming that needs to be done to test your
programs.

And does anyone know what the legal ramifications of adding documentation
from other sources (the 68k opcode charts I've seen, etc.)?  Since both
these IDEs would be distributed for free, would a simple acknowledgement be
enough?

lastly... Daniel, would you be interested in some sort of joint effort in
making the best IDE for the TI-89 possible?

Thanks,
Chris

At 08:26 PM 12/3/98 EST, you wrote:

>I'm going to make an IDE for TI-89 Assembly programs.  So far, as the
>features, I'm going to include a reference of assembly commands, addressing
>commands, and I'll also include sprite editing and compilation/code editing.
>Does anyone have anything they'd like to see in the final program?
>
>Daniel Imfeld

Follow-Ups: References: