Re: A89: Run Down on some Things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Run Down on some Things

In some version of the IDE, I may also include something simliar to
Microsoft's Intellisense technology found in Visual Basic 5.0 and Visual C++
6.0.  This is where it displays the function prototype of the function you are
going to call.  I might also include a feature that allows you to directly
inject the code to call a function into the program, and the IDE will ask you
for the function and the parameters to call, and then put the code in to push
things on the stack and pop them off, and call the function.

First, I'm going to do the sprite editor component, and I'll release that
separately until I finish the entire product.

Daniel Imfeld