A89: Re: Perverted :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Perverted :)

Even though it might seem like I am in favor of calc games with a price
tag because of the whole committee thing, I too wish to give any games I
ever release away for free.  That is of course when I finish them (ok,
just one) for the 85 and port it to the 89.  But I still respect each
author's right to decide, and would be very willing to pay as much as $5
for an EXCELLENT game, like something that might be published on GAMEBOY.
 Seriously guys, you should see how people go nuts over that 83 game
Diamonds.  If the author started charging, I know he could make a ton of
money because people volunteered that they would be willing to pay for
it, without my even asking.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:11:56 EST Daniel7073@aol.com writes:

>I will always give my games away for free.
>
>Daniel Imfeld

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]