Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

In a message dated 12/5/98 2:58:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:

<< I have an internal modem and a serial mouse. The other serial port doesn't
 seem to work. I don't know if it's because it's faulty or because the modem
 disables it. I can't get a straight answer from any hardware person. >>

Com ports 1 & 3 use the same interrupt, and com prots 2 & 4 use the same
interrupt, so this effectively limits your choices to two com ports, unless
you mess around with the BIOS.

Daniel Imfeld