Re: A89: Re: A92: Re: Quitting ASM or not -- please answer these q

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A92: Re: Quitting ASM or not -- please answer these q

>In a message dated 12/6/98 12:26:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>don.barnes@wmich.edu writes:
>
>> >tios.h has NO documentation either in .html format or in the .h file.
>>
>>  Try looking in ROMFUNC.HTM.
>>
>>  -Don
>
>here's a good example of the documentation in Romfunc.htm:
>> void tios::DrawTo(WORD x,WORD y)
>> Draws a line from the graphics cursor to (x,y), moving the graphics
>> cursor to the new position.
>it doesn't say what registers you have to put data into for x and y!!!

I think this was just discussed.  Since the ROM calls use C++ calling
conventions, the operands are popped on the stack from right to left (it
may be left to right, I always forget).

Therefor, for the tios::DrawTo(x,y) you would push x onto the system stack,
then y.  REGISTERS ARE NOT USED.

	--Nate