Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.9 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.9 released **

>> You're right, there is a bug ;-(
>>  I've found it thanks to you; in fact it is not in the password management
>>  but in the Shift ON combo; I am going to fix it today if possible,
tomorrow
>>  else.
>>
>>  But what i have to do is to find a better way of managing the shift-ON
>>  combo; I am working on this right now.
>>

>if it becomes too much of a hassle, just leave it out.
No, well I think I can figure it out, and this is very interesting to do ;-)

>  people can always just
>rename the browser to kbdprgm1.  the sooner you get that bug fixed, the
>better.  that browser is absolutely fabulous, but i'm not gonna use it until
>it's stable.

Thanks, but I think people can use it now.. i have it on my calc since 5
days and use it and it didn't crash.. maybe because i didn't use the shell
bolt, for example, but it seems stable.

Anyway there is always a risk with ASM..

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://www.altern.org/doors