Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

In a message dated 12/4/98 6:35:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brabeler@ticalc.org writes:

> That's why you use an internal modem. :)  However, I have an internal
>  modem, mouse, and Graph-Link, and they all work at the same time for me.

I have an internal modem and a serial mouse. The other serial port doesn't
seem to work. I don't know if it's because it's faulty or because the modem
disables it. I can't get a straight answer from any hardware person.