Re: A89: Quitting ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Quitting ASM

In a message dated 12/5/98 2:16:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, BLoWh0Le@aol.com
writes:

> Plusshell was the most pleasurable assembling experience of my life.  It's a
>  breeze.  I don't know why you're having such a hard time with it.  Maybe if
>  you described your problem in more detail, we could help a little more.
> What
>  is your exact process in trying to compile?

typing  makeprgm simtown  on the command line.  lt outputs a .9xZ file named
simtown.9xz, which l send to my 89.  Running the simtown() program on my calc
the first time gives a MEMORY error, running it after that talks about invalid
program references and stuff.  Compiling other .asm files does the same thing
(small .9xz file which causes Memory error on calc).