Re: A89: Quitting ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Quitting ASM

In a message dated 12/5/98 11:06:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
TurboSoft@aol.com writes:

<< After figuring out macros and strings and everything, l'm finally able to
 compile my .asm program (l think).  the DoorsOS compiler STILL can't find my
 source and the Plusshell only returns a file which, when loaded on the calc,
 just gives a memory error.  l tried compiling programs like tron89 and others
 and it would either take a protection fault or give me a 69 (hehe) byte .9xz
 file back. >>

Plusshell was the most pleasurable assembling experience of my life.  It's a
breeze.  I don't know why you're having such a hard time with it.  Maybe if
you described your problem in more detail, we could help a little more.  What
is your exact process in trying to compile?