Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

I really dont think this is such an absurd idea.  I understand that you
wouldnt want to sell your game.  But what about those groups out there
that have very superior games on the way.  I think if anything they
should be known to everyone that their games are one of the best.  Thats
what the organization would do.  If the makers of the game want to sell
it fine.  Personally i think that people think that the idea is to sell
the games, its not, its to point out that there are a few games better
than all the rest.
	-McTwist

Olle Hedman wrote:

> I think the name of this thread has been absolutely perfect!
> i think it is the most absurd thread I have read ever, as long as I have been
> into this..
> But it did one good thing! i got a lot of inpiration to work on my current
> projects, and they will be ABSOLUTELY free.. I would never dream of charging for
> a calculator game.. If it was a gameboy.. ok..  but this is just for the fun of
> it. (It isnt many platforms anylonger where you can program a crappy shootemup
> like phoenix and everybody just goes WOW over it :)
>
> //Olle

Follow-Ups: References: