Re: A89: USB graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: USB graphlink

>Probably 9 Mbps, comparable to an ethernet connection (10 Mbps).  How fast
>is SCSI?

Fast, although it depends on which type you have.
The fastest I've seen was the Cheetah, which could burst up to 43 MB (yes,
that is a 'B': 45,088,768 Bytes transfered a second).  That was an Ultra 2
SCSI LVD spec designed hard-drive that is 9GB, and ONLY costs $790!!!

Oh, if anyone on this list wants to see a REAL computer magazine, check out
Maximum PC, the data I've given is right out of there :)
-- I am in no way associated with the magazine, except the fact that I love
it --

Mathew Ryden
dryden19-2@idt.net