Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM Math question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM Math question

I found that kind of funny, hehe... You were thinking 86 eh? =P  I thought the
same as you for a second, and when I read "what are ops?" I was like "damn
man, youre asking about a Math Program and dont even know what the OP
registers are...?" but its not that case then, we're on A89...  Well
whatever... =P
															--Jason K.