Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

You're talking to someone who has to use AOL's software w/o a mouse so that
the graphlink works. :) Although the serial port works, there's not enough of
them and they're a major pain in the butt. I would like to see a link where
you just plug it in and zoom off.

In a message dated 12/4/98 5:39:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brabeler@ticalc.org writes:

> What computers today don't have serial ports?
>
>  --
>  Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>     File Archives, News, Features, and HTML
>     the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
>
>  On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Miles Raymond wrote:
>
>  >
>  > I'm glad you got it working again.  Be careful with the programs you put
> on now...
>  >
>  > About the USB GL list, I need at least your real name to add it to the
> list.  The USB GL list is
>  > just a list to show TI how many people are interested in a USB Graph
Link.
>  Let's face it, all new
>  > computers are replacing the old serial ports with USB ports, so why
doesn'
> t TI get in with the
>  > times?
>  >