Re: A89: Re: Hello!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Hello!

In a message dated 12/4/98 2:03:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
senoramor@yahoo.com writes:

<< Yes, but what about those of us who don't know any assembly (z80 or
 otherwise)?  How do we learn it?  Everyone says "just look at other
 peoples' code", but if we don't understand what the op-codes do, how
 can we learn?  That's just like saying you can learn German just by
 reading German written by others.  What we need is a translator.
 Something like what TI does with the instruction books.  Give the
 command, the syntax and an output.  I know this is asking a lot, but I
 really wanna learn, and, to tell the truth, none of the stuff I can
 find helps much. >>

Order this book from Motorola's literature order center: MC68000PM/AD.  It is
a reference for 68k asm programming.

Daniel Imfeld