A89: many questions, statements

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: many questions, statements

this is going to be fragmented, so bare with me:
first off, if any one wants to implement the cheat command in phoenix,
go about 60% down the asm file, and you see something about
    cmp.w #262,d0
    bne.s    no_cheating

just change the #262
to #4180
(the getkey wasn't converted)

second, i noticed if you start plusshell from a prog (kbdprgm1) a new
directory pops up called "0001"
-what's that about?

thirdly - on sndlib, if you add bigger numbers where the long list of
num's are you get dif octaves
if anyone has a question about that last one, email me.

andlastly, i just got 3   lm75cim-5 's in (part for heat sensor) can
anyone help with writing tha asm code for the prog? - there is one for
the 85, but that is it, and no source
also for anyone that has made one, how do you solder those tiny things
on the chip?

Josh Hughes