Re: A89: Proshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Proshell

Now I don't know if you like to talk in questions or if you were asking
them but just in case I will answer them.(best to my knowlage)

There is a way if you give me the source I will convert it and send it
back to you, If you want to release it to the public that is your
busness, but I would have to look at the code to see what needs
converting.

Elliot