Re: A89: Starting out assembly, need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Starting out assembly, need help

<< the 68kguide.txt  in ticalc's archive ( /text/68k/ ) by Jimmy Mårdell
helped me
 very much.
 Read it. :)
 //Olle

 TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

 > Again, l can probably get this if someone can just tell me or direct me to
 > place which tells me the difference between things like -(A7), (A7), A7,
and
 > things like that and what they mean. >>

I just printed out Mr. Mardell's guide today at school...Wow: It took up like
50 pages on font 8.5, and caused like 3 paper jams (which became REALLY
annoying)...It must have taken him FOREVER to write this guide...Well, I hope
I can learn from it.