A89: problems with util library

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: problems with util library

ok, i'm not really a newbie to this, but here is the most newbie question in the world.

wtf is wrong with tetris, phx89, mario92, nibbles89, morpion, and hanoi?  hehe, i'll go into more detail!
check it out, i use to be able to get tetris, mario92, and phx89 to work, but today i redownloaded all the 89 files from ticalc and loaded them onto my calc.
first, i loaded all the necessary plusshell files onto my calc, nothing else.  (all lib were from the plusshell.zip file)  then i went back and loaded all the games and such.  all of them work except the forementioned games.  ztetris gives me a gray4lib not present error while the rest give me a util not present error.

sucks to be me.  i figured maybe they're compiled wrong, so i used the convert.bat file included with plusshell and recompiled them to the plusshell format.  well, when i went to send them back, it says something about the game already on my calc (even after i deleted them) and to rename it to something.  funny thing is, it gives the name of the file to be nothing.  it'll say
rename c:\alex\downloads\.89z
to c:\alex\downloads\.89z

weird eh?  hopefully i've gone into enough detail that someone will be able to figure it out.
thanks.

Follow-Ups: References: