Re: A89: Distubing assembler error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Distubing assembler error

Interesting..  all code I have read uses positioning..
and A68K whomost 89-programmers on PC's uses, that one is using positioning.
x86 do need thoose positions too.. (at least most.. there probably are som weird
inline version that doesnt need to)
It is afterall up to the compiler/assembler

To clarify..  what I meen with positioning is just what comasyouare here told
us..  if something is in the first column, it is a label if not, it is an
instruction or an assemblerdirective...

//Olle