Re: A89: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Question

Yes it has over 500K of memory, actually it has 640K of memory split up in the
following way:

384K is Archive memory available to the user
~188K is RAM available to the user
~68K is RAM used by the system at most times

If you look in the Mem screen you will see that the RAM adds up to 262144 bytes
or 256K. You cannot use that much space though because the system writes all of
it's variables and keeps screen images and all of that stuff in about 60-80K of
it.

82 Master
World of 82