Re: A89: Missing calculator letter keys!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Missing calculator letter keys!

does the book have a picture of the 89 layout? see if it has T or Z there, if so TI
made a mistake

on the 86 the letters start on key 51 (51 being the getkey number,row 5, col 1)

Cassano wrote:

> Does anyone notice that there is no T or Z characters on their TI-89. I went to
> name a new program 'test' and I could not find the T on the calculator keys for
> the life of me! What is this!!!! T is only the 3rd letter they pick in wheel of
> fortune! Oh we don't need it !? What in hell were the TI enginers smoking?

Follow-Ups: References: