Re: A89: ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ASM

Yes, I've started writing a 3D space game for the 89, I just need some device
specifics. You can learn the language from books at your local library like I did
or try to read some source from a 92 program. I've already written the 3D
rendering engine for my program in Visual Basic 5.0, but I need to know how to
write to the display, read the keyboard, and use floating point functions on the
TI-89.

82 Master (I do 89 too)
World of 82 (And soon 89)