Re: A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

> Do you really think we need multiple BASIC lists?  I mean, that is what
> the TI-BASIC is for.

Like I said, a list for 8x basic and another for 89/92/92+ basic would
be a good idea.  There is a big difference between those two categories
of basic.  In the past, I just deleted letters about the latter form since
I was not very familiar with it.  Now that I am getting an 89, that will
change, but there are plenty of others in this situation.