Re: A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

That's why it should be voted upon.  There seem to be people interested in BASIC
in every Axx group now, and I'd imagine that TI-BASIC _is_ getting a little
cramped. (haven't actually looked ;)  A vote would make sure that BASIC groups
only got created for the calcs that need them, and the others can still use
TI-BASIC.

--
Dark Ryder
ICQ#:     8189903

Happiness is inversely proportional to how much you want to upgrade your
computer.

Follow-Ups: References: