A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

l have a proposition while this list is new.  Since a lot of questions are
going to be about basic on the 89 (and why shouldn't they be since this is an
89 list) a lot of people are going to be told not to post basic questions on
this list.  When l had a question about indirection on the A92 list a few
people wrote me saying not to post questions like that.  However a couple
people did give me the answer so that l could write programs for the 89, which
are about ready for release.

lf someone on the list has a question about Basic, just put "Basic -- " and
the rest of the subject in the subject line, like the subject of this mail.
This way the people like me who are willing to answer 89 specific questions
about the Basic language of the calculator can do so and others who want to
ignore them can easily delete them without having to read them.

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>