[A86] Using hex values in strings?

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Using hex values in strings?

Hello all,
I'm using the z88dk cross-compiler to develop an ASM program, being reasonably proficient at C and only enough to understand what is basically happening with ASM.  Various searches on the internet and this list say that to use "special" characters, for example the ^2 and inverse characters, you need to use the hex/ascii equivilant.

I have determined the correct vales, but how do I use them in a program?  Is it a simple matter of finding the character (in ISO Lating 8xxx) that corresponds to the value, or something else.

Thanks,
Andy