[A86] Re: TI-86 Disassembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: TI-86 Disassembler

or if it makes a lot of branches/jumps then it can get really
confusing...esp with rom calls jumping around. it would be cool if a
disassembler allowed you to dissassemble the rom calls and included the
complete source of what everything the program goes through...now that would
be THE sweetest disassembler :)