[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

Sorry, been really busy lately :(  I never officially gave up, more
everytime I've looked at it, I realize that I'd need a huge amount of time
to document it all.

I'd like to do that.  Would be a nice break from UNIX and internet
programming.  Email me or message me with the kind of interface you need,
and I'll get started on it.

How difficult would it be to generate a pretty print listing from the
engine's parsed equation?

Btw, I did not mean to insult your code, in case you took it that way.  It's
good code, I just can't follow it :)

> Heh you never told me you gave up on porting it.  We might be able to port
> it together, I just haven't been able to sit down and learn the sqrt
hooks.
> If you wrote the routines to interface with the os, I could port the
engine.