[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

> 1) Can you tell me how to stop the screen refresh.. because when I update
the screen.. It flicker.. Because my refresh routine is too slow so how to
stop the refresh of the screen ?

have you tried using a temp buffer to write to and then copying it to the
screen buffer?

> 2) Can somone tell me what are the saferam in the ti-86 .. I know well the
83+ but I seem can't find any equate for the 86??

theres a hardware document on ticalc.org that should explain this

> 3) This is probably my hardest question.. So here it go: I made a rpn
parser application for the 83+ but I want to port it to 86.. So my question
is how hook work on 86 and how the parser work??

look for the hook source code for (i believe) <sqrt>KEY. it's been a long
time since i worked with the 86 so that might be the wrong hook program so
someone correct me if i'm wrong