[A86] Grayscale Putsprite

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Grayscale Putsprite

I am currently using David Phillips' GraySprite routine. It only puts 8x8
(has to be masked) sprites. It is pretty good, but I need a routine that
displays any size sprite, can be masked, and is pretty fast (small would be
nice, but not a priority). I want to use SDR16+ from Macross Software
(www.macross2000.org) but it just won't work, either version!!! And it's not
just because I'm stupid (i hope :-) Because I have gotten almost all the
other grayscale routines I could find to work. I think my problem has
something to do with Find_Pixel. (If any of you have downloaded sdr (1st
version) you know what I mean. You need to switch pages or something.)

Please Help,
Josh Gentry
"Real programmers code in pen during math class."
http://www.freewebz.com/jdgentry