[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

Nope, sorry.  My first modem was a 2400 baud external one :)  Getting on
BBS's with a 2400 modem, now that was fun.  And it was actually a lot more
usable than the internet on a 14.4 connection.  The first modems were 110
baud.  But the weird thing is that serial port stuff supported 38400 baud
since the early 80's.