[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Async Link Routine

Aren't you the awesome MIT hardware guy?  Why not make a little piece of
firmware that integrates a modem and talks to the calc directly?  Not that I
know anything about hardware, but I would imagine that if you knew what you
were doing, you could get a modem chipset and rig it together.  If only
hardware were as easy as programming...