[A86] TI-86 menu routine

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] TI-86 menu routine

Hey all!

    I havent said anything so far, but I have learned alot from you
guys. Thanks!
Anyways, I have a problem, Im trying to make a TI-86 assembly menu routine
that does the same thing as the Menu( basic command.  I've run into a
little hiccup though.
I need to find out if register a is less than register b.  How do I do this?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Michael Williams

PS. This is what it looks like now

CutString:
ld de,hl-01h        ;hl -> string to be cut
ld a,17h              ; 17h is the number of pixels we have
Loop:
inc de
ld b,(de)
cp b,                  ; All the characters that would cause the string
to terminate
jp z, CutNow
cp b,                  ; All the characters that are six pixels wide
jp z, Minus6

CutNow:
ld (de), 00h
ret

Minusx:               ; this is the same func for all the different
pixelwidths, just cut and pasted
                           ; x is between 1 and 6
ld b,0xh
                           ; here i need to check if a < b