[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

Well interrupts to the z80 are disabled, but are they disabled
automatically in hardware as well?  And do hardware interrupts get marked
as "pending" if the z80 interrupts are disabled?  There's obviously an
external interrupt controller, but we don't know how it works.

But there's nothing really critical that needs to be done on interrupts,
so missing one shouldn't matter.

-josh

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:36:39 -0400 Aaron <acurti1@umbc.edu> writes:

> AFAIK this can't happen since the interrupts get disabled while in
> the
> routine.  Note the ei at the end...
>
> On Tuesday, October 02, 2001, rabidcow wrote:
>
> > If it's possible for one interrupt to occur while the other is
> being
> > processed, you might miss it using the fast method, but it
> probably
> > doesn't matter.
>
> --
> Aaron was here.