[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

Thank you all for your input.  The buffering technique seems to work very
well, but I just have to watch the buffer area to make sure my program
doesn't end up spilling into it.  Maybe someone could address some hardware
issues like more in-depth interrupt knowledge and especially the workings of
the screen in some of those tutorials.  I know that these tutorials are for
beginners, but I didn't hear of screen-refresh cycles untill it made half my
sprites disappear.  Anyway, thank you.  Maybe someone else out there in the
world learned something like I did.

Marc McG